Ashford Town (Middlesex) Women's FC are delighted to announce that we are holding open training sessions for our First Team, B Team & newly formed U18s.
As we enter the London South East Regional Women's Football League, We are holding 4 open training session which will be held at Ashford Town (Middlesex) Football Club, Short Lane, Stanwell, TW19 7BH
Open Training Dates
|Thursday 4th July 2019||8PM - 10PM (7:45PM Meet)|
|Sunday 7th July 2019||10AM - 12NOON (9:45AM Meet)|
|Tuesday 9th July 2019||8PM - 10PM (7:45PM Meet)|
|Thursday 11th July 2019||8PM - 10PM (7:45PM)|
- Professionally run club with ambitions to progress up the Women's Football Pyramid.
- Proven track record of success.
- You will be joining a group of players that are determined to succeed and support each other constantly.
- Each team will receive training twice a week from our passionate UEFA/FA Qualified Coaches, Goalkeeper Coach & Strength & Conditioning Coach as well as medical support from a qualified physio. This season, we will be introducing Performance Analysis to our coaching programme in order to assist our players and coaches to make further informed decisions.
- We also provide specific coaching to support each player individually as we believe in developing the individual player as well as the whole team.
For more information please contact Will Boye at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07840 302 330